Wusthof knife brand with more than 200 years of experience (1984 -2020) over 7 generations will bring you excellent and perfect knives.
Today, I will introduce you the Wusthof Classic fillet knife with information such as:
– Blade length: 7 inches
– Overall length: 18 cm
– Weight: 1 pound
– Willow blade: high-quality carbon steel
– Country of origin: Germany
– Price below 150 USD
See more: Top 10 Best Fillet Knives for Salmon
Instructions for Use Fillet Knife
Our impressions of this Wusthof Classic fillet knife:
– Wusthof Classic fillet knife is the classic line of WUSTHOF forged from stainless steel (high-quality carbon steel) and tempered at 58 degrees HRC. Precision Edge (PEtec) technology makes the knife 20% sharper and holds the edge twice as fast as other models.
– The fish knife line has a small and thin blade to help you filter the skin & bones with meat easily.
This is a versatile knife that can be used for Meat and Vegetables. Specialized for fillet or cut.
– With bone filtration: special knives for the coarser task.
– With fillet: the knife is suitable for thin fillet.
– Cutting meat very precisely
When you own this knife, you will be the perfect chef.
Products include: Knife & leather sheath
Is this really the best fillet knife yet?
The Wusthof Classic 7-inch is one of the best knives available today. Wusthof Classic 7-inch is exquisite and highly aesthetic. Delivers a comfortable and convenient grip.
Further reading: 4 Ways to Use a Boning Knife